PDA

View Full Version : Eaten Anywhere Twice On A Trip??

txdisneyfanatic
07-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Besides quick-service, how often do you eat somewhere twice on a trip? We love Ohana so much that we are considering eating here twice on our upcoming trip. Haha....any thoughts?! :mickey:

ftwildernesskid
07-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Our last trip we actually ate at O'hana twice! Once the first night and once the last, 7 nights later. It is a family favorite and we were on the dining plan and decided as a family we would like to go a second time. It was great both times.

deedee73
07-04-2015, 01:06 AM
We have eaten at the same restaurant but different meals on numerous trips - CRT, Cape May, Ohana, & Kona. We have done 2 bfast in one trip at 1900 park fare & 2 dinners at Ohana. Cape May & Ohana are our favs.

chefmickey3
07-04-2015, 08:07 AM
If you can get the ADR, go for it! We ate at Via Napoli twice the year it opened. We had the same server and enjoyed both meals!

Katzateer
07-04-2015, 08:23 AM
Kona- several times each trip. Breakfast is the best so atleast twice and we try for one lunch and one dinner also.

RedSoxFan
07-04-2015, 08:31 AM
If you can get the ADR, go for it! We ate at Via Napoli twice the year it opened. We had the same server and enjoyed both meals!

Us too at Via Napoli a couple of years ago.
Awesome place.

Basket Mommy
07-04-2015, 10:53 AM
When we stay at Beach Club Villas, we always eat at Cape May for dinner twice in one trip. We love the crab legs!

TheVBs
07-04-2015, 03:42 PM
We've never done a table service twice in one trip - but if you love a place that much definitely go for it!!

eam
07-04-2015, 03:56 PM
We try to eat at Citrico's twice each trip. We love it there.

EeyoresBestFriend
07-04-2015, 10:15 PM
We go a long way to get to Florida, so we tend to be there for a couple of weeks . We eat at a lot of TS favourites twice, but have even eaten at one 3x in one trip. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. We get our fill when we are there! :cloud9:

SurferStitch
07-05-2015, 09:40 AM
We've done Narcoossee's twice in a trip. It's our favorite!

And, while it's not exactly the same type of thing, we usually do a breakfast and a dinner at 'Ohana, too.

texas211
07-05-2015, 08:09 PM
If we are at POR, certainly Boatrights.

As far as the parks, we go to the German Caramel place multiple times.
Liberty tree is often a 2fer.

Jforrest2
07-05-2015, 08:49 PM
We ate at Jiko twice when we were there last week. It was wonderful!

magicofdisney
07-05-2015, 10:23 PM
If my family were on board with it, I'd totally do Boma more than once a trip. I love it there.

azcavalier
07-06-2015, 09:57 AM
Years ago we ate at 50's Prime Time, and then later in the week something happened to the restaurant we had booked, and the only available ADR that Disney Dining could give us was for the 50's Prime Time again. So we did it.

It's been over ten years.

We've never been back to 50's Prime Time. It was too much.

Disney_Barbie
07-06-2015, 12:56 PM
We often eat at the same place twice in a trip, but have never booked reservations for the same place twice in a trip.

But we have our fav's @ each resort & when we are staying there we often pop in for an unplanned meal (the wave @ contemporary ; flying fish in the Epcot area resorts & Jiko @ Animal Kingdom Lodge)

Back when Kouzzina existed, we actually dined there 3 times in one trip (but again only once was a reservation, the next 2 were just walk-ups because we could not stop talking about the amazingly yummy food)

If you know you like a place, and it's convenient for your trip (IE - you're staying near there or often going to be near there ) I say go for it!

RAIDER
07-07-2015, 04:53 PM
we've eaten twice at raglan , hollywood and vine, fultons, the wave

snowflakegirl
07-09-2015, 10:01 AM
We've thought about eating twice at a restaurant during a trip, but we haven't actually done it because there are always so many places I'd like to eat!! This upcoming trip we're doing a dinner at Boma and a breakfast at Boma.

snowflakegirl
07-09-2015, 03:27 PM
We've thought about eating twice at a restaurant during a trip, but we haven't actually done it because there are always so many places I'd like to eat!! This upcoming trip we're doing a dinner at Boma and a breakfast at Boma.

baldburke
07-13-2015, 12:12 PM
We've done Chef Mickey's twice in one trip, but separate meal times (dinner then breakfast) to accommodate for different people's favorites.