PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest

Cass&KenziesMom
07-03-2015, 07:46 AM
I just placed our order for our upcoming trip. Just wondering what other people's experiences have been with the whole ordering ahead thing. Any issues we should be on the lookout for?

Katzateer
07-03-2015, 08:06 AM
First time we did this I had to change an order when we got there- no problems. The next lunch didn't preorder. It doesn't save that much time. You still get in line and go to pay. You can enjoy the theming while in line ( not a long wait) and it is a fun experience-enjoy,:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-03-2015, 09:29 AM
When we pre-ordered, our order was "lost" by the system, so we had to order again. They still let us go through the pre-order line, so we got to skip the regular order line, and it was quicker (I just ordered for everyone, from what I remember putting in before).

Otherwise, no issues at all - enjoy!

Basket Mommy
07-03-2015, 09:49 AM
When we pre-ordered, our order was "lost" by the system, so we had to order again. They still let us go through the pre-order line, so we got to skip the regular order line, and it was quicker (I just ordered for everyone, from what I remember putting in before).

Ditto. Our 1st time preordering was in November 2014 for our family of 6. The line took forever, and then when we got to the front, our order wasn't there. When I took my mom and sister in May, we didn't preorder. The line moved a LOT faster, ordering was quicker, and it was a much better experience.

eandrsmom
07-03-2015, 11:35 AM
We used the preorder system a few weeks ago. It worked out very well. I reviewed our order and paid the bill, there was no line. We were allowed to sit at our table and relax while waiting for our food to be delivered to the table. It was a nice change for a CS restaurant.