PDA

View Full Version : Disney Tattoos?

Lacy
07-01-2015, 10:13 PM
This has probably been discussed before but I thought I'd ask since I've been considering getting a Disney tattoo lately.

Not sure exactly what I'd want or where. Something smallish - perhaps Oswald.

So do any of you have Disney tattoos? And where are they located?

There are some pretty cool ones on Disney Ink sites that I've seen - one of the most unique was a pressed penny with Space Mountain.

cspenc28
07-02-2015, 06:24 AM
I have Mickey on the inside of my right ankle, and I've been planning on getting a blue Mickey balloon on the top of my left foot (I keep chickening out on the foot tattoo).

TinkerbellT421
07-04-2015, 10:32 AM
I have a tinkerbell on the outside of my left ankle. Detailed with an older tattoo I had originally. I've been thinking about getting another one or an addition to her. Just have to think it through to what I want

Terra
07-05-2015, 10:56 PM
I have a blue Mickey Mouse balloon on my left lower leg [outside]. The tail is the names of my 2 sons spaced with a yellow star.
I'm also going to get a small classic Pooh with a butterfly and the coat "In the stars I shall live", for the baby I lost.
I have another tattoo but it's not Disney. It's for Autism.

ttccluvsdis
07-23-2015, 08:40 PM
I have Mickey on the inside of my right ankle, and I've been planning on getting a blue Mickey balloon on the top of my left foot (I keep chickening out on the foot tattoo).

I have Remember the Magic on the top of my foot. The I in Magic is dotted with a red mickey head.

Do you have other tattoos? I thought the foot was maybe a 5 out of 10 pain leve. Not bad at all.