PDA

View Full Version : This weekend?

minnie04
06-30-2015, 01:54 PM
We are going this weekend. Should we be worried about the parks?? With all the warnings going on. :(

Main Street Jim
06-30-2015, 06:32 PM
We are going this weekend. Should we be worried about the parks?? With all the warnings going on. :(Huh? What "warnings"?

tjstrike
06-30-2015, 07:52 PM
Take it for what it is, you can't let them scare you into not doing what you want to do. That's the whole idea behind their plan. That being said, we'll be with family at Disney over the 4th and will probably watch wishes on the 4th form somewhere very close, but not in the park. That's for traffic congestion purposes, not terrorism. Have fun !!

BrerGnat
06-30-2015, 10:08 PM
Go, and enjoy.

minnie04
07-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Thanks :mickey: Oh I'm going... I was there for 911 and although nothing happened in the parks. Disney was quick to react so I'm sure they would be on their toes this weekend just in case.. I know there wasn't a threat, but of course when you say your going to Disney people say "oh be careful" just because it a tourist attraction. I was surprised the hotels weren't sold out for this weekend. Just not looking forward to the crowds and the HEAT!!! But I am looking forward to the fireworks love the 4th in Disney just for that reason...:cloud9:

oh yeah and there is just something about the American flag & Eagle at the end of the electric light parade that gives me goose bumps.. especially on the 4th of July!!! Love it

KAJUNKING
07-01-2015, 01:43 PM
I would go and enjoy it! I also agree about the flag! :mickey: