PDA

View Full Version : Applying for jobs at Disney

I<3Disney
06-29-2015, 10:52 AM
Hey all!
A couple months ago I had asked all of you about getting a job with Disney (I was told I would probably get a small job like cleaning, cooking, etc.) and I'm not sure where exactly I apply. I mean, when you send in an application to Disney World, does it submit to the overall community? And they call you back to say, oh a job popped up in Adventureland, or a job came up at Pop Century, or what?

I'm looking into interning with a church in Winter Springs (Action Church as some may know) and they would have me work 3 days a week, which gives me time to work on my online degree program as well as working a part time job. But I won't be going to Florida until spring 2016.. how soon should I be applying for Disney? I assume there's training involved..

And my last question is, if I'd like to work with anything related to water, I need to have a lifeguard certification in hand, correct?

Thank you all so much, your answers are appreciated!

VWL Mom
06-29-2015, 11:27 AM
You can find the available jobs over on the Disney Career website. They list all openings and what is expected.

I'm moving this to Mousellaneous.