PDA

View Full Version : FP+ for group

Paiges
06-28-2015, 06:28 PM
We have a large group meeting up and we are all linked. When I go to make FP+ reservations, will my selections automatically be made for everyone? Or will I be able to choose which members of the group to include in each FP+?

And, if I am at 60 days, what are the odds of getting FP+ for a large group (10ish?) for the more popular rides? Will I need to split into smaller groups to make it work? Any advice greatly appreciated!:mickey:

W24toISMdirect
06-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Actually this is where things get REALLY sketchy with FP+ especially as you get closer to the time and availability get's limited. If you ask for 8 FP+ on Space Mountain, it may say there are none available because there are not 8 at any one given time, but there may well be 2 at 2:00, 1 at 2:05, 3 at 2:15, and 2 at 2:25, which means 8 people can all ride together from 2:15 until 3:10 but the system is to stupid to make that connection, do you might have to finagle a bit.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-28-2015, 09:02 PM
Our family splits up a lot for FP+ selections, DH LOVES the thrill rides, but DD and I aren't quite as adventurous.

What I do, is select three rides for each day, and let Disney default the times for all of us. Then, I go back in and fiddle with each one, picking who wants to ride what, and picking the time that is best.

With 10, there may be times you need to break up the group, since the system won't do it automatically.

KAJUNKING
06-29-2015, 01:23 PM
You can certainly try and at your 60 day mark you may get some but if not try spliting them up. good Luck!

Paiges
07-21-2015, 10:26 PM
Well, I got every FP+ I wanted! I scheduled the same thing for everyone. For some reason, when I initially made my selections only part of our group showed up, but I was able to make them all for the week and then go back and add everyone else to the same FP+. Thanks for all the advice!:thumbsup: