PDA

View Full Version : What time can I get my FP+?

ljgirl40
06-28-2015, 09:34 AM
My 60 day mark is tomorrow, June 29th. Can I get my FP+ at midnight tonight or do I have to wait until morning?

faline
06-28-2015, 11:05 AM
Midnight eastern time.

Fangorn
06-28-2015, 11:10 AM
Your ability to get FP+ will open up at midnight (or shortly thereafter) Eastern Time.

Just be aware that the app and the on-line system may not automatically refresh for you. You may need to completely log out of your account, clear the cache on your browser and log back in. My 60 day mark was 2 days ago and this time it opened up (using the app) without my having to do anything special.

Steve

Basket Mommy
06-28-2015, 11:25 AM
I found info on another site that says, "You can start making FastPass+ selections on the date your window opens is nominally Midnight Eastern Time – however the system may not actually open up the selections until a bit later…most reports say between 1:00-1:30am ET is when it usually becomes available."

ljgirl40
06-28-2015, 11:40 AM
If I wait until morning am I likely to get the popular ones or should I wait up??? :confused:

Fangorn
06-28-2015, 05:58 PM
If I wait until morning am I likely to get the popular ones or should I wait up??? :confused:

With the possible exception of getting FP+ for meeting Anna and Elsa, waiting until the next morning for your dates is unlikely to adversely affect your ability to get what you want.

My window opened just two days ago, so we're going at basically the same time. I did get a few FP+ at midnight (I'm on the West Coast, so that was a reasonable 9pm). The next afternoon I made some more and changes some of the original ones (Soarin', TSMM) without a problem. We're taking our granddaughter (7) and yesterday she decided she wanted to meet Anna and Elsa after all. Of the 3 days we had plans to visit MK, one of them - the last one - still had FP+ for A&E. If I can get virtually everything for any day a couple of days after my window opened, a few hours shouldn't make a whole lot of difference.

Steve

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-28-2015, 06:03 PM
We just had passed our 60-day mark, and we made our FP+. The system opened for us right at midnight, and we booked away.

Anna & Elsa was the only really tricky one. Even though we were looking towards the end of our vacation, there were days where NOTHING was available. It was even harder than the Mine Train!

So, we did the best we could (the biggest piece of advice I can give you is to just accept the first defaults that Disney gives you, and then you back in and fiddle with them). But, I did try again in the afternoon, and I was able to find a bit better of a time for a couple of things, not sure why those times weren't available at midnight, but were later in the day?

All of this to say, other than A&E and the Mine Train, I don't think there is much value in staying up to midnight ... just book in the morning.