PDA

View Full Version : Help me plan my Fast Passes

momof3+twins
06-27-2015, 06:26 PM
I am trying to figure out the best plan for fast passes. I'm park hoping. Do I use them in morning or afternoon. I have seen so many different ways of doing this. Please give me your opinions. Thanks!!

deedee73
06-27-2015, 07:48 PM
Completely dependsn on your type of touring style - rope drop people tend to be able to ride the hot rides without FP in the am then when that park gets busy they take a break then park hop to the next and utilize their FPs.

If there are rides that uou really want to hit & want no wait then I would probably consider using the FPs there. Just remember that if you utilize the first 3 FP you can go to a kiosk & try for a 4th but you have to be in the park to do that.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-27-2015, 08:03 PM
I agree it depends. But, in general, we use our FP+ in the second park.

Arriving early still allows for a number of rides without waiting too long, so we enjoy the first park, and then have rides waiting for us in the second park, when waits are longer in the afternoon.

The only time we slip from that plan:
1. if we don't care about rides in the second park. Sometimes we had over to Epcot for dinner, and rides are a bonus, not a must-do. In that case, we plan our FP+ for late in the morning, just before we plan on leaving the park.

2. If you want to ride something that will have long lines no matter the time. I would always get a FP+ for 7Dwarves Mine Train, Anna & Elsa, Soarin', etc.

texas211
06-27-2015, 09:05 PM
Might depend on whenever you can get them..

KAJUNKING
06-29-2015, 01:33 PM
I think its a waste to set them too early. If you get to the parks early you can get a lot done without FP. If you schedule them too late you may not be able to get a fourth or fifth FP.

tjstrike
06-30-2015, 07:58 PM
On EMH days I do agree that it's a waste to use your FP's early in the morning but if it's a regular open to the public, some of the lines for the big ticket rides can get very long very quick. We tend to sleep in, go to the pool and then get FP's later in the day that correspond to our ADR's.