PDA

View Full Version : FastPass+ Frozen Meet & Greet??

MrPeetrie
06-26-2015, 03:36 AM
I have about three weeks until our 60-day window arrives. My daughter still loves Frozen and wants to meet the characters. Are the lines still ridiculously long? Should I use a FastPass on the Meet & Greet? Would the parents need FastPasses, as well? (I would think they would.)

We have 8:50 am reservations at Be Our Guest one morning. Do you think would could eat breakfast and then jump in a stand-by line to meet them WITHOUT a FastPass reservation?

Lots of planning, guessing, and second guessing with this first FastPass+ trip!

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-26-2015, 09:20 AM
There are some reports that there are times when lines aren't too bad (such as late evening), but I just booked our FP+ for the end of August, and there were many days were there weren't any FP+ available, and this was at 60+ days out!

So, if it matters and is important, I'd get a FP+. Otherwise, you'll risk waiting in a really long time, or having to skip it all together. I just checked on MDE, and the wait is currently 70 minutes ... and now is probably when you'd be getting there after an 8:50am breakfast.

And yes, you're right, everyone going in, parents or kids will need a FP+.

snowflakegirl
06-26-2015, 11:46 AM
I was wrapped up in end of the school year busyness when our 60 day window arrived, so I ended up making our FP+ reservations at about 57 days out for our mid August trip. We weren't looking to book the Frozen meet and greet, but I did notice that there were no fastpasses available on any of our Magic Kingdom days. A friend who lives locally and visits frequently has said that in general the waits are still long, with some exceptions like at night. I would try to get FP+ reservations if it's important to your daughter to meet them.

MrPeetrie
06-26-2015, 03:43 PM
Thank you all for your input.

KAJUNKING
06-29-2015, 01:46 PM
I feel like if its something your kids really want to do i would go ahead and get the fast pass. Once you are there and if you see a short line for them you can go see them and then change your FP to something else.