PDA

View Full Version : Extending scheduled hours in fall?

Fastpasssteve
06-26-2015, 02:30 AM
Dear Friends,

I am going to WDW September 10-18. Duringo ur stay, there are two nights of Night of Joy and the first Halloween Party of the season...not leaving the rest of us a lot of evening time in the Magic Kingdom. As resort booking proceeds, they are known to extend park hours. At what point does this happen? How long (or short) in advanced do they make the call?

Please advise. Thank you!

KAJUNKING
06-29-2015, 01:43 PM
That seems to be happening more and more where they put a schedule out and then change it last minute. I dont know if there is a standard timeframe that they look at this.:mickey:

CanadaLovesDisney
06-30-2015, 03:30 PM
I have been in the park twice in the evening (MK) and they have announced the park will be extending its hours. Once we were looking for a good spot for a quick service dinner and they made the announcement so it would have been around 6-7ish I want to say! I check the park hours daily before we leave so I know that these are unexpected hour extensions - and we are always super happy! I notice the hours for September Magic Hours aren't very late so fingers crossed that changes for you!

EeyoresBestFriend
07-14-2015, 12:20 PM
Good luck with it!

I know planning park time can be an adventure when you have to consider hard ticket events and timeframes.