PDA

View Full Version : Timeshare Store is fantastic

Disney4us2
06-18-2015, 06:28 PM
With sadness, I have to sell my DVC. I went to the Timeshare Store to get it listed. Today I sent the copy of the deed. It was listed and three hours later I got a call from them with an offer. All I can say is WOW....it moved quickly. Going back there tomorrow to do additional paperwork. I knew the Grand Cal would go fast, but didn't think it would be that quickly.

Now I'm sitting on the other side of ROFR. Hoping it will all go quickly. I hoping to purchase later on down the road. Sigh!!

Melanie
06-18-2015, 06:46 PM
So sorry you are having to sell, Marci. :( Hope circumstances in the future are such that you can repurchase at some point. Congrats on the quick sale and hopefully you can have it all wrapped up very soon.

I am in the ROFR phase on the buying side, and I have to say that I've been pleased with the Timeshare Store experience so far as well. It's been such an easy process so far!

VWL Mom
06-18-2015, 09:31 PM
Oh Marci, so sorry to hear you're selling but good to hear you already have an offer.

faline
06-19-2015, 09:03 AM
We used the Timeshare Store for our purchase and were quite pleased.

Sorry to hear you're selling but glad things went quickly for you!!

disneymom15
06-19-2015, 09:24 AM
Marci, so sorry you had to sell your points. Sending :pixie: your way in hopes for future repurchase.
We've had the pleasure of using them twice. Highly recommend them.

Hammer
06-19-2015, 09:52 AM
Marci, I'm sorry you are having to sell your DVC. I agree, though, that the Timeshare Store is really wonderful. I used them for both of my resale purchases and they made the process painless, which included having the contract sent to 3 different addresses for signatures in the case of the second resale purchase.

John
06-19-2015, 11:28 AM
Glad to hear everyone has had such good experiences with our long time sponsor!

JMTStone
07-09-2015, 11:28 AM
I had to sell my points one year (emergency surgery) and they sold them for us lickety split. I've even purchased from them as well (our AKV 50 points). I so like them and they are QUICK and efficient.

DonLefNY
07-29-2015, 02:14 PM
I've both bought and sold through them over the years and they have been very professional.