PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace breakfast

Figment52
06-18-2015, 08:42 AM
Is it virtually impossible to get an ADR here now? We just booked our October trip this week, so it's inside the 180 day window already. I've been checking the site several times a day, but nothing:( We also purposely booked in that week or so period when free dining was NOT in effect. We don't normally do too many TS places, but were really hoping for this one as it's become somewhat of a tradition on our first full day.

andypooh
06-18-2015, 08:56 AM
we got the exact time we wanted but booked exactly at the 180 day window

forever a child
06-18-2015, 09:07 AM
I would just keep checking. Especially as you get closer to the 45 day mark as there will probably be some cancellations. Good luck. I too only tend to book within the 180 day mark any more.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-18-2015, 09:22 AM
Are you hoping for a pre-park opening breakfast? Those do tend to go quite quickly. :(

I would keep checking, people's plans to change often, and you can usually snag a cancellation. I've never had lunch or dinner there, but could those be options if breakfast really is full?

VacationDisney
06-18-2015, 11:27 AM
As people are saying....keep checking.

We always book at the 180 day mark and most of the time get what we want and the times we desire.

Good luck!

i'm grumpy
06-18-2015, 01:02 PM
We couldn't get 'Ohana until the day we left.

deedee73
06-18-2015, 02:18 PM
Like others have said - don't give up. Slots open all the time due to cancellations. Check for sure the morning after 45 days bc to get deposits back trips cancelled need to be done by this point. Also check right before leaving & even during your trip due to the 24 hr cancellation policy or $10/person fee. Perseverance will pay off - good luck.