PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks

Figment52
06-13-2015, 11:36 AM
Are all of the locations at WDW fully functioning Starbucks? Can I use my Starbucks card?

magicofdisney
06-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Yes, you can use your Starbucks card. :) (Or the app on your phone.)

Figment52
06-13-2015, 11:53 AM
Oh good! I didn't know if it was like Barnes and Noble, where they serve Starbucks products, but don't take their cards. Thanks!

MargaretMessler
06-18-2015, 09:40 PM
Yes, you can use your Starbucks card. :) (Or the app on your phone.)

As explained to me by a barista at one of the WDW locations, the only thing they CAN'T do is redeem free rewards. Only at the DTD locations. But you can use your card to pay, or accumulate visits toward a free reward.

Tekneek
06-20-2015, 03:08 PM
Are the prices the same as any other Starbucks location, or is there Disney inflation?

Melanie
06-20-2015, 04:04 PM
Are the prices the same as any other Starbucks location, or is there Disney inflation?

Well, prices are different throughout the US depending on where you are. But yes, I would venture to say these prices are on the higher end.

DNS
06-24-2015, 11:28 AM
Are all of the Disney/Starbucks cups available? We are going at Thanksgiving and I am so hoping to get one from each park. I just love this idea. When they first announced Starbucks coffee at Disney, I felt it was a little like bringing McDonalds into the parks. Now I find that I am so excited that I can have my specialty holiday coffees from Starbucks and Disney! And the mugs are so cute!

MargaretMessler
06-26-2015, 02:04 PM
Well, prices are different throughout the US depending on where you are. But yes, I would venture to say these prices are on the higher end.

I'd say they were on par with the prices paid in NYC, which I imagine would be amongst the highest out there. I'm from Western Mass and they were only slightly higher than what I see at home.

MargaretMessler
06-26-2015, 02:05 PM
Are all of the Disney/Starbucks cups available? We are going at Thanksgiving and I am so hoping to get one from each park. I just love this idea. When they first announced Starbucks coffee at Disney, I felt it was a little like bringing McDonalds into the parks. Now I find that I am so excited that I can have my specialty holiday coffees from Starbucks and Disney! And the mugs are so cute!

Now that the location in Animal Kingdom is open, they are all available, but keep in mind that each location will only have the cup for THAT location. So you'd need to visit each park once, to get the complete set.

I'm currently working on finding someone that is visiting soon so I can complete the set, as the AK location wasn't open yet in May :thumbsup: