PDA

View Full Version : ADR for December

dvcmember83
06-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Hello,

I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but we are going 11/29/15-12/5/15 and even though the crowd calendars say that it will be light that week, I am having problems being able to change some dining reservations around. We just hit our 180 day mark 10 days ago. It seems like things are filling up fast. Anyone else having this issue?

Also, I have done several trips, but for this one I made several ADR's that I have not been to. I always get nervous going to a new place for fear that it may not be any good to go to, but we are also tired of doing the same old things we always do. Please let me know what you think of the following that we havent done:

11/29- Dinner- The Plaza Restaurant
11/30- Breakfast- Cape May Cafe
11/30- Dinner- Hollywood Brown Derby
12/1- Dinner- Kona Cafe
12/2- Breakfast- Akershus
12/2- Dinner- Teppan Edo
12/3- Breakfast- The Tusker House
12/3- Dinner- Beaches and Cream
12/4- Breakfast- Cinderellas Royal Table

We also have the following reserved that we have already done, but some updated reviews would be good:

12/1- Breakfast- Ohanas
12/4- Dinner- Crystal Palace
12/5- Breakfast- 1900 Park Fare

Thanks!:mickey:

Checkers
06-11-2015, 04:03 PM
All the ADRs you have look really good. The only ones we haven't done in a long time are Tusker House & Akershus.

The reason you may be having trouble making changes especially the Epcot restaurants, is because they are waiting to release those tables once the Candlelight Processional dates and packages are set. Also, the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom is closing in July for renovations and won't be opening until a few days before Thanksgiving. They are not releasing those tables until they are sure the work is going to be completed on time.

tjstrike
06-12-2015, 05:21 AM
I've also seen a lot of people posting that are having problems making ADRs online (seeing no openings), but when they call they're told it's an online issue and there have been reservations available.

disney1026
06-12-2015, 09:14 AM
That is good to know about calling. I am going the week before Thanksgiving and having the same problems. I started 180 days before our trip and still couldn't get some restaurants (seriously - what do you have to do to get a reservation at Be Our Guest????). Now when I try to make any changes, it seems like everything, in every park, on every day is booked.