PDA

View Full Version : BOG-ADR Breakfast

Mtrm042791
06-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Does anyone know why I can't get any breakfast times to come up in October to make breakfast reservations?

Also if you had to pick one BOG reservation, would you choose Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?:mickey:

tinklover
06-09-2015, 01:06 PM
Free Dining was released and you have to schedule it exactly at 180 days out or it books up fast. I wasn't able to change my dates fast enough and I can't get an ADR for breakfast or lunch either. I try daily at different times of the day, hoping for a cancellation.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-09-2015, 01:21 PM
I don't think they have released breakfast ADR's for BOG that far out yet. Even though it is going very well, officially it is still a "test" and I think the last date is mid-July.

That being said, I'm a big BOG fan, and enjoy both lunch and dinner. I think I'd grab a lunch ADR though, the food is good, you get to enjoy the castle, and it is way less money than dinner.

However, if you want to meet the Beast, then you'll have to go for dinner.

drhama
06-09-2015, 03:08 PM
On disneys official site it states that BOG breakfast ADRs can be made 90 day ahead of arrival. I too am anxiously waiting for October to open up. Fingers crossed.

drhama
06-18-2015, 03:40 PM
BOG just opened up for breakfast through October 3. I just booked an ADR for my birthday breakfast on October 2. So happy. Now I'm set. Just counting the days.

forever a child
06-19-2015, 10:37 AM
My daughter got to eat at BOG for breakfast in May. She really loved it. She said that they give you a plater of pastries with whatever you order. But it is for the whole party (people on the bill) to share. She was going with some college friends and so they each paid separately and each got their own plater of pastries. There was a table with a family of four seated next to them. They saw how many pastries where on my daughter's table and asked a server about it. When he explained, she complained so they brought them out another plater. I don't know if they will continue it this way or make changes. But I thought I would share this info for you with large parties to maybe break up your bill so you can get more pastries. :eat:

FYI - She said they ate left over pastries all day and never bought lunch. LOL AKA College student budgeting!

deedee73
06-19-2015, 01:27 PM
Good point to consider - thanks for the info.

MrPeetrie
06-20-2015, 01:52 AM
Does anyone know why I can't get any breakfast times to come up in October to make breakfast reservations?

I tried for almost one month or longer without any times available. In fact, for many attempts, breakfast wasn't even an option -- only lunch and dinner.

Then, this morning, I found an 8:50 opening and made my reservation. I am exactly 90 days out today so I don't know if that's a magic number for breakfast or just a coincidence. I had a 2:20 p.m lunch ressie, which I subsequently canceled, so there's an opening out there if someone can snag it.