PDA

View Full Version : Can you meet....

FairyGodmother
06-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Can you meet Captain Hook at the MK or any other park? Also I was wondering if you can meet any star wars characters without having to go to star wars weekend?

VWL Mom
06-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Neither Captain Hook nor the Star Wars characters have regular meet and greets.

BTW :welcome: to INTERCOT!

Disneyfun
06-07-2015, 11:41 AM
If you ask a cast member when you get to the parks where you can meet certain characters, they should be able to make a call to a central office (it used to be called the CHIPS line) to find out when and where they might be.

That being said, the most probable place to find Captain Hook (if he is out) is at the UK Pavillion at EPCOT now that the Villains Room, along with the rest of ToonTown, is gone.

Star Wars Characters are usually pretty thin before and after Star Wars Weekends. If you REALLY want to see some Star Wars characters, check out your local 501st Legion and Rebel Legion costuming/charity groups. They do appearances at local community and charitable events and have screen quality or better costumes. A simple Facebook search should help you find your local group.

FairyGodmother
06-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the help.

FairyGodmother
06-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Neither Captain Hook nor the Star Wars characters have regular meet and greets.

BTW :welcome: to INTERCOT!

Thank You.:mickey:

FenwayGirl
06-09-2015, 01:42 PM
We have often seen Star Wars characters in DHS by Star Tours. Chewbacca was the first character my grandson ever met. Not sure who was more excited..him or his Dad :)

Goes4FastPass
06-12-2015, 12:37 PM
What about Jedi Training Academy? That's where my GS "met' Darth Vader.

Figment104
06-12-2015, 12:53 PM
It's probably not the norm, but I know I've seen Capt Hook over by Pirates of the Caribbean in the past, I want to say he was there with Mr. Smee. It's been a while though, so that may not be the case any more.

cer
06-12-2015, 03:41 PM
It's probably not the norm, but I know I've seen Capt Hook over by Pirates of the Caribbean in the past, I want to say he was there with Mr. Smee. It's been a while though, so that may not be the case any more.

This was my experience, too, but it was years ago that I saw them there.

We don't character hunt anymore, so I can't speak to any recent time.