PDA

View Full Version : Successful ADR morning!!!!

pego79
06-03-2015, 01:01 PM
I was up at 4:30am this morning to get on the computer and got every reservation that I wanted, including a dinner at Be Our Guest on the last night of our trip! :cloud9: Our other ones are: Crystal Palace for breakfast, Ohana for breakfast, San Angel Inn for dinner, 50's Primetime for dinner, and Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner before the MVMCP!!!! I was so nervous about getting them especially since everyone has been having issues with Be Our Guest and I'm so happy it all worked out! Now we just have to wait another six months to get there! :mickey:

Wall-e
06-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Congratulations! It is such a good feeling to be able to get all of the ADR's you want right away! It almost makes waking up so early not feel so bad.

Tinkerbella16
06-04-2015, 05:10 AM
Congrats!! That is so exciting! That was how my 180 day mark ADR morning was.. the website was surprisingly flawless and I got everything I wanted and at the times I wanted them including... BOG lunch, HDDR, Raglan Road, Yak & Yeti, CRT breakfast, BOG dinner at 4:30 on our mvmcp night, Kona, GFC, 50's PT dinner, 1900 PF dinner and T-Rex! So excited! 154 days to wait now!! :mickey:

JanetMegan
06-04-2015, 08:14 AM
That's how mine went as well even with tricky ones like Ohana. I even did all mine from my phone (in the bathroom as to not wake others in my house) ;)

BriarRose0708
06-04-2015, 08:58 AM
Congrats!!!:mickey:

sonamae80
06-04-2015, 11:19 AM
That's wonderful! Congrats! :)

VacationDisney
06-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Your choices sound great! Glad things worked out of you and BOG reservations:mickey:

PirateLover
06-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Congrats,you are very lucky! I was up bright and early to try to get Be Our Guest dinner today at 180 days out. Unavailable all 6 nights that I am currently able to book. Unfortunately our split stay that has us checking out and checking back into a different resort a day later blocks us out from making ADRs for the second half of our trip for another week. I guess it's even more difficult to get for us since we are going in December and MK closes early a bunch of days due to MVMCP.:(

VWL Mom
06-09-2015, 07:05 AM
Congratulations :thumbsup:

SurferStitch
06-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Congratulations!! Isn't that a great feeling?? Not to mention a huge relief!

We got everything we wanted, too, except for lunch at the Boathouse on our MVMCP night. No big.... I'll just book it with Open Table once we get closer. I've read there's plenty of availability with that. If we don't get it, I already have Captain's Grille booked for a late lunch.

174 days and counting!!!