PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get family t-shirts made for our next Disney trip?

Travelfanatic1
05-30-2015, 01:30 PM
I would like to have t-shirts made for our next family trip, does Disney sell these?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-30-2015, 09:12 PM
Yes! There are personalized shirts available on the Disney store site. We've had two sets made through them, and they are good, have worn very well and were easy to design. I will buy them again.

(I don't find the ones you can get on-site at DTD to be nearly as good).

We also have a set that we bought through esty (the tie-dye mickey), and they have also lasted through a few trips.

Have fun designing!

Disneyfun
05-31-2015, 12:07 PM
I've done my own for trips past. I designed the images on my computer - you can use something as simple as Word to lay out the graphics. I then had the Word file printed at a print shop on iron on transfer paper I purchased at Walmart. I had everyone in our group provide me with white t-shirts so the only real costs was the transfer paper. If you follow the directions, it is very simple and they have last me the better part of 10 years. Super cheap and you can do what-ever you want!

MinnieMee
05-31-2015, 12:29 PM
Hi! I know I am new, but for my daughter's HS Grad vacation last summer, I had shirts made up for our family. We had a different shirt for each day, depending on where we would be. I found Creative Life Boutique on Etsy, and e-mailed the owner Teri. She was amazing! When I had an idea of what I wanted, she searched her designs and we would come up with a creation together. My favorite was the Hitch Hiking Ghosts, that she now offers on her site. The designs are done in embroidery and last a long time. I am so happy to recommend Teri, as we loved her shirts for our vacation. Here is a link if it will let me post it for my first reply: https://www.etsy.com/listing/180296836/hitch-hiking-ghosts-haunted-mansion?ref=shop_home_active_24
Have fun on your trip and have fun designing your shirts :-)

DizneyRox
05-31-2015, 12:51 PM
We make our own shirts all the time with the iron on transfer paper. Even did a make your own t-shirt at a birthday party.

Need to be a little crafty, but results have been excellent.

badkitty
05-31-2015, 10:07 PM
Hi! I know I am new

I don't have anything to add but wanted to say:
:welcome::wave::rocks:

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
06-01-2015, 07:03 AM
Disney's online shop has a create your own place, etsy has dozens of artists that do them, you can use iron transfer paper and your inkjet printer......

There are lots of ways to create your own t-shirts for the family.

Good luck, and have fun.

Travelfanatic1
06-16-2015, 11:06 AM
Thank you everyone for the great ideas!