PDA

View Full Version : Activities for Children?

dreamcatcher
05-29-2015, 10:16 AM
Looking for opinions on some of the kids activities : i.e. Kidcot, Agent P,
the Wilderness Badges in AK. Are there others. DD is 3 and DS is 7.
Our trip is planned for the summer. I know it will be crowded but we have
a school issue now. Never traveled in the summer before. Any advice is
greatly appreciated.

kakn7294
05-29-2015, 03:59 PM
Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom (may be a bit challenging for the 3 year old), pressed pennies (although I haven't paid any attention to whether the machines are still there), Epcot World Showcase passport.

TheVBs
05-29-2015, 04:01 PM
Picking out an oyster to get a pearl in Japan.

Kairi_7378
05-30-2015, 08:19 AM
My son loved the Agent P game. Another favorite activity was eating a snack in each World Showcase country.

He loved looking for hidden Mickeys and "navigating" with a park map.

dreamcatcher
06-01-2015, 12:50 PM
Thank you! What is the Epcot Passport and where do I get it?
Also, to the person who tried Agent P - do I understand correctly that it is
a different game in several different countries? Where did your son try it
and how / where did you sign up for it?
Thanks

sonamae80
06-01-2015, 01:40 PM
The Epcot Passport is the same as KidCot, correct? You can start the KidCot passport book at any of the countries KitCot stations. There's usually signs that point you in the right direction. I know Canada's is at the exit of the O'Canada movie.
The Agent P game is great! We have done quite a few and really enjoyed it! There are a few countries in which you can "sign up" to do a mission. We have signed up in the UK, and right outside of World Showcase in Future World.
Also, for the 3 year old, consider spending some time at some of the playgrounds around the parks and the resorts. Also think about maybe playing a round of mini golf. :)

ANG
06-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Don't forget pin trading!

Terra
06-13-2015, 05:00 PM
Yes you can buy the passports at any kiosk location in the countries. Or the store just before you enter the countries. My boys love doing that.
You can also make your own. For some reason this activity [passports] never gets old for my sons.
This fall when there season pass opens back up I'm going to make them/expand them since they are getting older and want to know more about each country.
Make a kind of cultural scavenger hunt to go with it.
There really is so much in EPCOT if you stop and enjoy :)