PDA

View Full Version : Jiko

Crow
05-27-2015, 08:56 PM
i mentioned the filet with mac and cheese to my gf and she said that she wants it. i ate at Jiko but not recently. any recent thoughts. or better suggestions

SBETigg
05-27-2015, 09:48 PM
I think you can get this by special request now, but they will usually do it. Last I checked, the oak-fired filet was being served with a hominy risotto (which is also delicious). I also really like the duck breast, the braised short rib, and the lamb depending on how it's served. For some reason, I don't usually go for fish here, though I love fish and I'm sure they do that well, too.

faline
05-28-2015, 08:06 AM
The last time I ate there the mac n cheese with filet mignon was no longer on the menu but I was able to order it as a special request.

BriarRose0708
05-28-2015, 08:58 AM
It's available by request as the mac & cheese is a choice of side dish, I believe. Everything there is delicious though, the scallops I had were exquisite.

Crow
05-28-2015, 12:03 PM
from what i remember it was good when i ate there. guess i can get the DIsney Visa discount, although the TIW discount would b better..dont have an AP anymore though

Stickey
05-30-2015, 10:47 PM
We had another excellent meal at Jiko on May 13, 2015. We ordered the filets and requested the mac & cheese. Jiko, several occasions, and Artist Pointe have been our favorite signature dining locations. The Disney Visa discount is a great option at Jiko.

Crow
06-01-2015, 08:55 PM
well she is into more of the simple food, since she comes from a big family and they did fast food a lot. wont have a car so sticking to disney places.