PDA

View Full Version : 24 hours in the park ?

minnie04
05-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Since we missed the last one. Do they do another one this year? or do we have to wait until next year. As some of you know we (I) wanted to go this past weekend, but the fun sucker (DH) pulled the plug on the idea, so we didn't end up going. My niece went and she said it was super crowded. So I guess he was RIGHT!! :ack: Did I just say that out loud.. :secret: I can never let him hear that :D

brownie
05-27-2015, 04:51 PM
I think they've only done 1 a year so far.

Melanie
05-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Yes, so far it's only one a year. The first year, it was on Leap Day, and since then it's been the Friday of Memorial Day weekend.

Pirate Granny
05-27-2015, 11:13 PM
I'm hoping for leap year again next year so I can take my leap year baby for her tenth birthday...she is finally in double digits.:cloud9::secret:

SurferStitch
05-28-2015, 12:29 PM
I wouldn't feel to bad about missing this year's all nighter... my friend was there, and left by 1am because she said it was raining pretty hard. She said it pretty much rained from the time they arrived and just got worse as they were there.

She also said that by 11pm they started doing some rolling ride closures? I guess they were closing down rides one at a time throughout the night.

I really want to go to one of these. Once we finally move down to Florida, it will be a priority for us!!

#1donaldfan
06-01-2015, 06:24 PM
We've tried an all nighter a time or two, but have never made it. It's just hard to do, especially when it's so crowded and honestly we get so bored. I know, it's hard to do that at Disney, but 24 hours in one park with the masses, it's just novel to start then we look at each other and say....ready to go !! YES !! :blush: