PDA

View Full Version : Printed Scrapbook

NJGIRL
05-26-2015, 07:52 PM
I have been scrapbooking for years now. I must have 10 albums and have always done it the old fashion way.

I think I am ready to try using some modern technology and maybe doing a digital bound book.

Does anyone have a good site they can suggest to me? I want a quality book with sharp pictures and a large selection of fill ins.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
05-27-2015, 10:17 AM
A lot of people I know use Snapfish. I use WalGreens photo cards. I've not used them for a photo book, but have seen a few and the quality is good in my opinion.

I do know that if you go this route, do a search for coupon codes for discounts. There are always out there. I got 40% off my last WalGreens purchase of graduation party invitations.

4disneynuts
05-27-2015, 10:26 AM
I to am a die hard scrapbooker! I use Shutterfly. They do an awesome job. A lot of times you can find a coupon or discount for them.

NJGIRL
05-27-2015, 11:37 AM
thanks guys...I will check them both out!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
05-27-2015, 05:16 PM
I think quality is going to be close no matter who you use - shutterfly, snapfish, walgreens, walmart, target... - the key is to search for coupon codes to bring your costs down.

AgentC
05-27-2015, 06:25 PM
I've been very happy with Shutterfly. I find their set up easy to use and the one time I had an issue they had excellent customer service.

TheDuckRocks
05-28-2015, 03:52 AM
I to am a die hard scrapbooker! I use Shutterfly. They do an awesome job. A lot of times you can find a coupon or discount for them.

I've been very happy with Shutterfly. I find their set up easy to use and the one time I had an issue they had excellent customer service.

I love Shuttrerfly! I was a diehard scrapbooker since the 80s and then one day I received a free coupon for Snapfish. Liked the system but I wasn't too fond of the quality. On a trip to WDW and receiving the PhotoPass CD I used their system and it was beautiful, but holy cow was it expensive! Our next trip down I stopped at the Welcome to Florida place for my annual glass of OJ and I saw a coupon for a free Shutterfly photobook and I thought what the heck. I was so pleased to see the quality and the prices were great and have been using them for about 8 years now, making 2 to 6 books each year. Oh, yeah if you signup for their email ads they most always have special pricing. I will go ahead and have my book ready for printing and then just wait a week or two for a sale and order it then.

TheVBs
05-28-2015, 08:44 AM
Another vote for Shutterfly! I've tried other sites for photobooks, but theirs is the easiest to use. Expect some frustration until you get used to it. Maybe go to their site and play around with it a bit. I love the quality and they usually have the best prices. But, never pay full price! They offer coupons all the time. I think the best I've ever seen was 50% off with an additional 10% or 20% on top of that. If I get 50% off, I'm happy with that.

PirateLover
05-31-2015, 04:30 PM
Last year I downloaded a free trial of Photoshop, and made a beautiful photobook that I printed through Shutterfly. It took a lot of time... I haven't made one actually in Shutterfly so I don't know if you can personalize it as much. I've become disenchanted with Snapfish of late. Been having all kinds of issues with their site, app, and my orders.

NJGIRL
10-05-2015, 07:03 PM
Just an update...I tried to used Snapfish and after two days I am giving up. I am now going to try shutterfly.....wish me luck!