PDA

View Full Version : Ohana's Breakfast

SunnyLee
05-25-2015, 03:47 PM
Question: do reservation spots for Ohana's Breakfast go fast??? And do they (can they) accommodate 13people in a party?? Orrrrrr should I try to break our party up into two groups and get reservations that way...with the hopes we'll sit close to each other? Thanks!

faline
05-25-2015, 03:58 PM
O'Hana's is very popular for both breakfast and dinner. It might be difficult to get a reservation for that number of people. You can try it both ways - as a total group and splitting the group into smaller groupings.

BriarRose0708
05-26-2015, 12:01 PM
'Ohana breakfast is a hot ticket. It's characters, for one, so that's an immediate draw. The food is also excellent. Are you early risers? Could the lure of Lilo, Stitch, Mickey Waffles and delicious juice get your people out of bed for a 7:30 or 8 a.m. time? I have found it's easier to get large parties seated at the first seating time since no one's in the restaurant yet and the staff won't have to wait to clear small parties of 2 or 4 to clear tables to make room for yours.

If you have that large a group for one meal, try calling the reservations number instead of going through the online system. I believe there is an opportunity (or at least there was, someone please chime in if I'm incorrect) when talking to the CM on the line that you can mention it's a huge party and they can sometimes make it work. Good luck!

baldburke
05-26-2015, 12:20 PM
Unless you are gravely in need of a character experience why not try Kona Cafe? It's still busy, but not quite as busy as Ohana. You still get the Poly atmosphere for less $$$. Good luck!

#1donaldfan
05-26-2015, 01:52 PM
I wouldn't break the party up, they can seat you guys together. Like mentioned, open up the place and it will certainly go much easier or smoother. :mickey:

Paiges
06-02-2015, 05:04 PM
You should be able to book a reservation for you group online. I booked a dinner reservation for 26 online recently. If your window is not open, I would be up early the day your reservations open and get that one first!