PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Weekend I, May 15-17, 2015

Stickey
05-24-2015, 11:29 PM
The first Star Wars Weekend of 2015 was both fun and frustrating. The day can easily become Star Wait Weekend, as lines for merchandise(Darth Maul's & Watto's Grotto) and character meet and greets each exceeded one hour. Securing a position to see the parade and fireworks will also include more down time. The Feel the Force Premium package was a worthwhile way to watch the parade in fireworks in a good location. The parade and fireworks show were both excellent. Do not miss Boba Fett when he is on patrol on the stage. The themed meals- Jedi Mickey's and the Galactic breakfast were well done. :darth::trooper::yoda::chewy::ewok:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-25-2015, 01:21 PM
Sounds like you got enjoy quite a few things, despite how busy it was!

We've thought about SWW a few times, but I think that the crowds would do me in.

tundramom
05-25-2015, 10:16 PM
Glad you enjoyed so much. Just an added tidbit. We hopped over to DHS the eve of Friday the 15th just to go to Darth Maul's...by order of the fire marshal this venue closes down 3 hours a head of fireworks (7:30 PM that night even though fireworks didn't start until 10), we got there 5 minutes late, unaware of the early closure and did not get in, it was our last day of the trip. I was pretty disappointed with the failure to disclose this little tidbit, we were in the park by 5PM and were kicking ourselves for not rushing straight there:(, word to the wise;)