PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour event live cams - Closed (Event Ended)

2Epcot
05-22-2015, 03:13 PM
Disneyland has 6 cameras set up to view Disneyland and CA Adventure during the 24 hour event and Diamond Celebration. The ones on Main Street and Paradise Pier should have good views of the new parade and fireworks show and World of Color tonight.

During the day you can hear all the special announcements made to the park guests as each hour goes by for the event.

http://disneylandevent.com/24hrevent/

Paint The Night Electrical Parade at 8:50pm and 1:00am PST
Disneyland Forever (60th Anniversary Fireworks) at 9:30pm PST
New - World of Color Celebrate at 9:00pm, 10:15pm, and 3:00am PST (Though I currently didn't hear any sound on that camera feed.)

I haven't checked to see if WDW is doing any live feeds.

NewDVCowner
05-22-2015, 03:40 PM
Thank you for sharing!

Disney4us2
05-22-2015, 04:00 PM
I was at MK at 6:30 am. They had radio stations at the entrance. That was it for any celebrations. The only merchandise was a t-shirt! a special cupcake and a drink sipper of Olaf.

Other than that it was just an early entry lasting for 24 hours.

I did enjoy seeing a lot of guests dressed up as Disney characters. I left around 11am. Cars were streaming in at that point. The radio stations were gone when I left.

Kind of a let down after the experiences I've had at Disneyland. They know how to party.

missymouseworld
05-22-2015, 04:06 PM
I just searched Walt Disney World Live Feed Cams and it is showing a view from the train station/Main Street towards the castle. Sound is on also. I don't know if it recorded LIVE or actually LIVE????

John
05-22-2015, 04:19 PM
I just searched Walt Disney World Live Feed Cams and it is showing a view from the train station/Main Street towards the castle. Sound is on also. I don't know if it recorded LIVE or actually LIVE????

I believe the one you mentioned is a recreation of the Disney cam they actually used to have. Unless it's an official address, it's not real.

BTW, very cool on the Disneyland live cams!

missymouseworld
05-22-2015, 05:00 PM
I was wondering.....if today is the 24 hour event, tomorrow do they clear the park completely before they re-open for Saturday and is it a late morning open?

Patricia
05-22-2015, 05:08 PM
Love the Disneyland cameras! Last year several groups would come out and do silly stuff at the Town Square entrance.. they held up signs, did little dances. It was pretty funny to check in and see people having fun.

I have friends in Disneyland and they say it's very crowded today!

2Epcot
05-22-2015, 09:27 PM
Reports that they have closed Disneyland and are only letting people into CA Adventure. All the parking lots are full too, and they are using backup Cast parking for guests. At least CA Adventure has something new too for those who traveled a long way. Probably won't get to see the firework show at Disneyland, but at least they are doing a late parade when they start letting guests in again.