PDA

View Full Version : 'Ohana breakfast

i'm grumpy
05-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Is it usually booked up? We can't get an ADR.

deedee73
05-20-2015, 10:41 AM
The early seating due tend to be busy but not busy compared to say Chef Mickey or CRT. If you can't get anything I would try calling sometimes it's merely the computers. Also what size is your party? If it is large you may due better splitting it into 2 for easier seating.

AgentC
05-20-2015, 10:50 AM
It is easier to get than Chef Mickey's but it depending on the time of year, it definitely can book up. I would check back from time to time and as suggested play with the party size and times to see if that helps.

i'm grumpy
05-20-2015, 12:40 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks. It's for 4. We gave up on Chef Mickey's years ago. Could not get a table!!

Pirate Granny
05-20-2015, 08:05 PM
Chef Mickey just opened for lunch, you could probably get it now

Davy Crockett
05-21-2015, 08:45 AM
We did both Chef Mickey and Ohana's breakfast last trip and to be honest we and the DD enjoyed Ohana's much more. The atmosphere was nicer the food was better and it didn't seemed to be so rushed as at Chef Mickey. Everyone needs to experience both at least once, but if we do it again it we would definitely only book Ohana's.

i'm grumpy
05-21-2015, 08:38 PM
Thanks! Still trying, but nothing so far. :(

#1donaldfan
05-22-2015, 12:09 PM
You're not missing a thing at the CM breakfast !! Too crazy !! Ohana's has a great breakfast and each time we've been to it, it has not been that busy. Keep trying I'm sure you'll get in. If not have you thought of Donald's Safari Breakfast at the Tusker House in AK ?? It's our favorite !! :thumbsup:

AgentC
05-22-2015, 12:21 PM
You're not missing a thing at the CM breakfast !! Too crazy !! Ohana's has a great breakfast and each time we've been to it, it has not been that busy. Keep trying I'm sure you'll get in. If not have you thought of Donald's Safari Breakfast at the Tusker House in AK ?? It's our favorite !! :thumbsup:

I second this idea. If it works in your schedule, the Tusker House breakfast is excellent. They also do lunch with characters and had breakfast food until at least noon when I was there in April.

i'm grumpy
05-22-2015, 12:28 PM
We aren't going to AK, not enough time due to flight prices. :(

AgentC
05-22-2015, 01:06 PM
We aren't going to AK, not enough time due to flight prices. :(

:( Are you trying to stay in the MK area for breakfast? If not you could try Cape May at the Beach Club. There is also a breakfast at the Four Seasons but it is not everyday and if you don't have a car it would require a taxi or getting the Four Seasons transportation from a park which might be hard for breakfast.

i'm grumpy
05-22-2015, 01:54 PM
Yes, MK or Epcot because we won't have a car. Thanks that's a good idea.

i'm grumpy
05-22-2015, 01:55 PM
:thumbsup: Will keep trying.

Melanie
05-24-2015, 06:53 PM
Hope you've found something! 'Ohana is my favorite character breakfast (I love the family style service), and Cape May is a great alternative.

Like others, I've never really gotten the appeal of Chef Mickey for breakfast. If I were a 'up and at 'em!' kind of girl, it may be different. ;) That place is wild, and loud, and crazy! I need a pot of coffee before I can handle that environment. :blush: