PDA

View Full Version : Discounts

Mitzie
05-20-2015, 10:00 AM
Right now we are sitting on a bounce back discount for what has become our annual trip to Food and Wine. We think we can shift the dates to pick up the free dining promo that with 6 adults and 1 child is the better savings. If we fly in on Saturday the 24th and check into CSR under the BB discount and then move over to the free dining promo the next day for the remainder of the trip do we have to move rooms? How is that handled?

Davy Crockett
05-20-2015, 11:42 AM
I believe that would be considered two "events" and treated separately.
Which would mean that it is possible you would or could have to move from one room to another based on occupancy levels at the time you arrive.
I would suggest you contact Disney Travel directly and see if you can't get some clarity on booking this and if they can "bridge" these two events to make them in the eyes of the resort seem as one.

mydisneygirls
05-20-2015, 11:45 AM
Just curious - bouncebacks usually include free dining. Does yours not?

Strmchsr
05-20-2015, 12:12 PM
I believe that would be considered two "events" and treated separately.

That is correct. 2 discounts would be 2 separate reservations. I would suggest getting in contact with Magical Journeys to see if that would really be the best deal for you and how it would work out. They would be easier to deal with (and better service) than calling Disney directly.

Just curious - bouncebacks usually include free dining. Does yours not?

Bouncebacks vary depending on the time of the year. It's not always "free" dining.

John
05-20-2015, 12:32 PM
Regarding the two separate reservations, you can ask for them to be linked. The won't guarantee you won't have to move but in my experience, I've never had to. This has happened a number of times to me due to conferences where work paid for a number of days and I paid for the rest.