PDA

View Full Version : Princess Sign-up

Maddie
05-15-2015, 10:18 AM
I was able to sign up for the half marathon on Wine and Dine weekend. However, it was very stressful and I almost did not get a spot! I noticed the Marathon weekend events filled up much slower due to the abundance of spots. I am looking into going down for the glass slipper challenge during the Princess half marathon weekend in February. Does anybody have experience signing up for this event? Is it as stressful as Wine and Dine was or are you more likely to get a spot. I just want to mentally prepare! :faint:

Thanks!

JMTStone
05-28-2015, 07:42 AM
I was able to sign up for the half marathon on Wine and Dine weekend. However, it was very stressful and I almost did not get a spot! I noticed the Marathon weekend events filled up much slower due to the abundance of spots. I am looking into going down for the glass slipper challenge during the Princess half marathon weekend in February. Does anybody have experience signing up for this event? Is it as stressful as Wine and Dine was or are you more likely to get a spot. I just want to mentally prepare! :faint:

Thanks!

More and more I'm hearing about the stress of signing up for a runDisney race. But I've never heard of an issue signing up for a "challenge". I hope you'll be OK. Let us know.