PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier

SueQ
05-15-2015, 09:12 AM
I've added dinner at Le Cellier to our ADR's for our October trip. We have a 4:20pm ADR. We've never eaten here but have heard very good things. My question is...my husband is a very picky eater sometimes. If he orders a steak, will they substitute plain potatoes or something to go with it?

How have your experiences been here?

deedee73
05-15-2015, 09:32 AM
It has be quite some time since we have dined there, however, we have always had a good meal. I am one now those who hates sauces & things on my steaks & Inever had a problem. Also, my 94 year old grandmother actually was complaining to us that there was always too much food for her to eat & our waitress overheard. The next thing you know the chef was there asking her what she likes/dislikes & made her a tasting menu. It was so awesome. They really went out of their way to make her happy & her experience great..

SurferStitch
05-15-2015, 12:19 PM
We had a wonderful meal at Le Cellier in October. You will love it.

They can accommodate pretty much any request you have. The mashed potatoes are excellent, so your DH may like that. Now, I love sauces and fancy sides, so nothing is off limits for me, but they can hold any sauces you may not want. No worries!!

SueQ
05-15-2015, 03:02 PM
We had a wonderful meal at Le Cellier in October. You will love it.

They can accommodate pretty much any request you have. The mashed potatoes are excellent, so your DH may like that. Now, I love sauces and fancy sides, so nothing is off limits for me, but they can hold any sauces you may not want. No worries!!
I'm more adventurous than he is. I will eat the sauces and such. He is more of a plain meat and potatoes type guy. No vegies, no sauces...

andmomlau
05-19-2015, 09:55 PM
One of our favorite restaurants... And lucky you for being able to grab a reservation! Never had a bad meal there! Most delicious filet EVER!

VacationDisney
05-21-2015, 12:49 PM
We have eaten here at few times and love it! Food has always been great!

Enjoy:thumbsup: