PDA

View Full Version : Room price changes

Disney-Nut
05-14-2015, 02:48 PM
Silly question, roughly what does a room price @wilderness lodge go up year to year? Just trying to get an guesstimate on what a room may be for January 2018:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

markyv
05-14-2015, 07:40 PM
Don't know what to tell you here except to start saving now. It appears Disney's new strategy is to force people to save up for years to be able to afford to go to their properties. Got to keep raising those prices to make those timeshares look attractive!

manutd1
05-14-2015, 08:32 PM
Thats close to when we will probably go back, or a bit sooner.. Everytime I get overtime at work, I keep thinking....Getting more saved for the trip....thats half the fun!! W.L. is nice we hope to stay there...but if it cost too much..no biggie, We will stay at POP again. Its all good either way.:mickey:

Davy Crockett
05-15-2015, 12:32 PM
Used to be Families would open up a Christmas fund to make sure everything was covered by Santa, NOW we set up DISNEY funds.... Just to be able to plan on going.

I remember back in the 70's going with my parents and getting your book of tickets and that was it, once those were gone you were done at Disney then it was back to the campground or the hotel to play at the pool. Boy have times changed.
Still a day at Disney is the better than almost anything :joy::joy:

John
05-17-2015, 02:08 PM
I would say if the economy is good, expect a 5-10% bump and if prices remain static, celebrate 🙌