PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Legs

VacationDisney
05-05-2015, 06:47 PM
Are turkey legs available in all the parks, and, if so where are the stands for them in the various parks?

I think I know where they are in MK and AK but a refresher would be appreciated! Can't picture where to get them in Epcot or the Studios:confused:

Thanks for your help!

mydisneygirls
05-05-2015, 06:57 PM
In Magic Kingdom at the turkey leg cart in Frontierland; at Epcot at the Fife and Drum Tavern in the American pavilion; in Animal Kingdom Trilo-Bites in Dinoland and I believe I got one at Flame Tree Barbacue; and at Disney Hollywood Studios at Toluca Legs Turkey Company on Hollywood Boulevard.

I love them!

05-05-2015, 10:09 PM
In Magic Kingdom at the turkey leg cart in Frontierland;

Not anymore. Currently at Tomorrowland. Had to move because of the renovation work at the Veranda.

mydisneygirls
05-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Ahhhh, good to know. Where is the renovation work? Is that near the Liberty Tree Tavern?

05-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Ahhhh, good to know. Where is the renovation work? Is that near the Liberty Tree Tavern?

No, the "old" Veranda restaurant just on the right after you cross the Adventureland bridge. Is going to be a Jungle Cruise themed dining area when it reopens.

I guess you could say near Liberty Tree Tavern as it does backup to it, at least sort of.

PlutoPlanet
05-06-2015, 11:58 AM
I tried the turkey leg once. It was dry and had a lot of tendons. Never again.

The Dad
05-06-2015, 09:58 PM
You know....as good as these things may be....I just can't see myself walking around in public chewing on one of these things. Perhaps I'm just too self conscious......

linedropper
05-06-2015, 11:40 PM
My family thinks they taste like Ham! They say, Dad are you going to get a Ham leg again!

stephicakes
05-07-2015, 08:26 AM
They have them at Typhoon Lagoon too :thumbsup:

mydisneygirls
05-07-2015, 09:17 AM
No, the "old" Veranda restaurant just on the right after you cross the Adventureland bridge. Is going to be a Jungle Cruise themed dining area when it reopens.

I guess you could say near Liberty Tree Tavern as it does backup to it, at least sort of.

Ahhhhh, yes. Thank you!

Mendelson
05-08-2015, 08:34 AM
They have them at Typhoon Lagoon too :thumbsup:

Really? They kind of fit the theme at Frontierland (after all, the early settlers grew 65-pound turkeys and then slow roasted the legs over a fire, right? :mickey:)

But nothing says "summer" to me about sitting there in my bathing suit, gnawing on a massive piece of hot, smoked meat before going back in to the pool, hands and lips still grease stained. :sick: