PDA

View Full Version : Staying off property and going to CBR for lunch

4disneynuts
05-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Does anyone know if we are staying off property if we can still go to CBR and eat there? We like their food court and would like to maybe go there one day for lunch. I am not sure what to tell the guard when we go there. Thanks!

Disney4us2
05-05-2015, 01:29 PM
Yes, you can go to eat there. Just tell security that you are there to eat. I've never had a problem, except when they were doing a lot of construction at the Poly.

Pooh Fan
05-05-2015, 01:35 PM
I have done this as well and never run into a problem.

4disneynuts
05-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Great, thank you!

garymacd
05-09-2015, 12:00 PM
If you're visiting one of the parks, hop on a bus that will take you to CBR. I know! The buses are only supposed to be used by WDW guests, but I haven't seen anyone check ID's.

Just make sure you can get back to the park where you parked your car before closing time.

Fangorn
05-09-2015, 07:25 PM
...I know! The buses are only supposed to be used by WDW guests, but I haven't seen anyone check ID's.

Clarification here...

transportation is NOT just for guests staying at WDW resorts. It is for ALL WDW guests. If you're visiting the parks, then you're a guest. If you're visiting anywhere on Disney property, you are a guest.

Steve

manutd1
05-11-2015, 11:15 PM
If you're visiting one of the parks, hop on a bus that will take you to CBR. I know! The buses are only supposed to be used by WDW guests, but I haven't seen anyone check ID's.

Just make sure you can get back to the park where you parked your car before closing time.
yep