PDA

View Full Version : First time with Fast Pass+

momof3+twins
05-03-2015, 08:29 AM
I am trying to decide if I should bother with morning Fast Passes or just make them for the second park. I think I can make most of the rides before big lines in the mornings. But in the afternoon....not so much. We are going in September....what are the chances that:1) we can get extra fast passes (4+) if we use them in the morning? 2) that we can get to all our morning rides with a less than 20 minute wait? (well except for 7DMT and TSM)
And I am thinking that you can't book MK FP in the morning then EP FP in the evening....am I correct? I think you have to go to the second park to get the FPs there??

ANG
05-03-2015, 10:16 AM
As of now you can only get them for one park a day. We did this plan of attack on our Feb trip last year before the 4th was even allowed. Get to MZk at opening to use standby while you can and then use evening FPs. IMO this gives you a more relaxing break in the afternoon knowing your evening is set.

Speedy1998
05-04-2015, 12:56 PM
Something else to keep in mind, there probably will not be many options left for the 4th FP anyway. Just like in the old paper FP days the most popular attractions tend to run out of FPs.

mommy2maddi
05-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Like the previous post stated: You can't get FP for more than one park in a day (not sure if you can do it at a FP+ kiosk in the park, we didn't try). We got Hoppers and were very disappointed in this last week. I would get FP for the rides you most want to ride like 7DMT and TSM on the days you are in that park. Those run out of FPs and if you want to ride them you will likely need one if you don't want to wait an hour or more. Most of the other rides you can find a time at some point throughout the day where the stand-by line is at an acceptable wait time.