PDA

View Full Version : What a difference a few years make!

rhonary
05-01-2015, 04:12 PM
We are headed back to the world for the first time since 2010 for the free dining which we've done before. Looking at the menues now...where did all the steaks go?? Almost everywhere we ate before I used to get steaks...I dont see many places that have them now! Almost wish we were on the counter service plan now! :mad:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Where are you thinking about eating? I know it isn't always good steak, but there tends to be a "steakish" option at most places, or at least we could help with advice about where to find them.

Tink1
05-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Last week Raglan Road had an amazing bone in ribeye for 2. It was 28oz and as tender as can be. (3 of us actually ended up eating it)

It would use 2 dining credits since it serves 2 people

Nanc

rhonary
05-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Thanks. It just seems like there weren't any at the places we use to eat at...Whispering Canyon for example. I saw the one that was for 2 but my wife is not big on steak! And I guess it depends on what site you check the menus on...they seem to differ...some may be out of date. We may try a few "new" places!

VWL Mom
05-02-2015, 07:27 AM
The most up to date menus are usually on the Disney site, there's a drop down menu to select the meal. As far as WCC they still do offer a strip steak for one at dinner only.

Steak-Your-Claim Grilled New York Strip Steak
with Roasted Potatoes, fresh Garden Vegetables, Blue Cheese Butter, and Cabernet Demi