PDA

View Full Version : One and only

Cass&KenziesMom
04-26-2015, 05:12 PM
So our plan this time around is to eat as many meals as possible at our condo and not eat in the parks. We are on a very strict budget but everything but food is paid for so we're still heading to Disney in July. I kind of just broke my rule though....I managed to get an ADR for Be Our Guest for lunch the first full day we're there! I've been checking and checking and finally managed to snag one. So one meal and only one meal will be had in the parks because this is probably the last trip we will go on in a while and Be Our Guest is something I want my kids to experience while they're little. :cloud9:

chefmickey3
04-26-2015, 06:38 PM
Sounds like fun! We ate at BoG for the first time for lunch in December and loved it! You will get out of the heat for a little while and the castle is fun to explore. Be sure to take a picture at the mural before you leave - it is a fun keepsake. You can share meals if your kids are not big eaters - the portions were big. I hope you have a great trip!

Disney4us2
04-26-2015, 07:34 PM
I had the lunch there early April. Really enjoyed the lunch. We were lucky to get a table in the rose garden room.

Cass&KenziesMom
04-26-2015, 07:34 PM
. You can share meals if your kids are not big eaters - the portions were big.

:thumbsup: Thanks for that bit of info! My girls are definitely not big eaters so it's good to know they'll be able to share. :)

Pirate Granny
04-26-2015, 08:29 PM
Kid meals are smaller...I would be hard pressed to have two kids share that meal. Adult meal with a child would work. We enjoy lunch to dinner menu.

BrerGnat
04-27-2015, 07:15 AM
Uh, I did not think the lunch portions were big at all. They were actually "normal" sized portions. I think you could maybe share an adult meal with a toddler, if they just wanted a couple bites. The kids meals are actually comically small compared to other CS kids meals. I saw a kid with the meatloaf and it was the size of a small Hamburger patty and it came with two pieces of broccoli. That was it. You can probably stretch sharing a bit if you order some soup as well as dessert.

Cass&KenziesMom
04-27-2015, 07:30 PM
Thanks for all of the different experiences! I could definitely share a meal with my less picky child. LOL Plus saving on an entrée or possibly two leaves the possibility for shared dessert too. :thumbsup: