PDA

View Full Version : VWL or BCV in November

margiem
04-26-2015, 11:07 AM
Hi,

Was hoping to get some feedback on the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. I've been wanting to stay there for quite some time but DH is iffy on it. We stayed at BCV last May and loved it especially the walk to Epcot but I thought it might be nice to stay somewhere else. From the pictures it looks like VWL has been updated recently? Need some insight into VWL to convince DH. Going with two 16YO boys. Help!

Margie M :mickey:

VWL Mom
04-26-2015, 02:04 PM
It did undergo a total hard goods refurb last year, we are going next month and I can't wait to see the difference. My boys 19 and 23 are quite content there. If you spend time at the resort the villa pool is pretty low key, the health club is very convenient, and the boat rentals are right there. Plus the added bonus is you have all the amenities of WL right there for you. There's a warmth to whole resort which makes fall a great time to stay there IMO.

Christine
04-26-2015, 08:36 PM
For November? Hands down WLV for me. It's a beautiful resort and that is a perfect time of year to visit there.
Plus you likely couldn't get BCV anyway in November bc of food and wine at Epcot ;)