PDA

View Full Version : Photopass prices

EeyoresBestFriend
04-25-2015, 12:11 AM
I'm trying to see where the break point is for the price of the Memory Maker.

Does anyone have any idea how much it costs to purchase just a couple of photos off your photopass? I'm trying to see how many photos you can buy before you hit the $170 point of the Memory Maker. If I recall correctly, you can get two pictures for $29.95???

Any help would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Mrs Bus Driver
04-25-2015, 10:42 AM
I don't know how many individual photos it would take to make this pay but here is the reason I would get it. Ride photos and videos. For the kind of sets I usually get from the rides I spend around $30 each so I end up having to be very choosy about which ones to get, with photopass I can get them all and do all the various photo opportunities around the parks. Bottom line is if you do ride photos this is well worth it. :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-25-2015, 07:54 PM
If you're not factoring in the ride photos (which do add up quickly), a single print runs from 12.95 (5 x 7) to 16.95 (8 x 10). I do think you're correct, and there are some print "deals" in the parks.

EeyoresBestFriend
04-25-2015, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the info!

Just gathering info for the next trip where there is just 2 of us and not sure if we will get our monies worth from $170.

:D

brownie
04-26-2015, 11:22 AM
We did it on our trip last summer. We've never done photo pass before, so it was sort of leap for us. We've never stopped for the photographers, but we did on that trip and had a lot of great photos of all of us in the parks. Plus, all the ride photos. We'd do it again; we thought it was worth it.