PDA

View Full Version : AP/Magic Band Question

Priority Four
04-24-2015, 03:21 PM
I haven't played this game in the Magic Band era. We have AP's for upcoming year. Three DVC discount. Three regulars in our party. I see the passes on MDE so they are all linked. I assume someone will want to see a DVC membership card and ID's or something before we get into a park the first time. How's that work?

faline
04-24-2015, 03:44 PM
Do you have annual pass vouchers or actual passes? If you're still at the voucher stage, you'll need to turn your vouchers into actual tickets so you will need identification for that (and possibly your DVC card since you got them on discount).

It is worthwhile to carry your DVC card with you regardless. I found that I needed to produce the actual card in a number of shops in order to get the DVC discount.

VWL Mom
04-24-2015, 04:35 PM
You will need your DVC card plus photo ID with address for each DVC pass. One person would not be able to go and pick all three up. Unless you've already picked up your DVC passes what you see linked is the voucher. Rest assured when they switch to an actual ticket all FP+ remain intact.

Priority Four
04-24-2015, 06:54 PM
I have paid for the passes and our MDE accounts indicate annual pass. I don't have a voucher. I do have past passes booked. Where do I go make this happen?

VWL Mom
04-24-2015, 07:08 PM
You don't get an actual voucher anymore, they just set it up in your account. Once you activate your AP there will be an expiration date and the "reassign" will disappear. Everything else will remain the same.

You need to go to a guest relations window at any park or DTD.

Priority Four
04-24-2015, 07:24 PM
Gotcha. That makes sense.