PDA

View Full Version : coffee cups

Cinderelley
04-23-2015, 05:33 PM
I am not a coffee drinker, so I hope some of you can help me. One of the doctors I work with really wants some new coffee cups that are at Disney World. I was hoping to surprise her with them, but I"m not sure where to get them. Do any of you know?

mymickeymouse
04-23-2015, 06:55 PM
Mouse gear at epcot and the emporium at MK are my 2 favorites for shopping for most everything, including coffee cups!:thumbsup:

Strmchsr
04-23-2015, 07:50 PM
She may be talking about the Starbucks exclusive ones. Those are unique to each park so, for instance, you can only get the MK mug at the Starbucks in MK. Same for the other parks.

taleasoldastime
04-23-2015, 10:45 PM
From what I remember, there are coffee cups for sale all over the place. but if I had to go one place to pick one, I would go to world of disney they have a whole kitchen and dining stuff area!

Cinderelley
04-24-2015, 01:59 AM
Thanks everyone. :D

Strmchsr
04-24-2015, 09:06 AM
Fbut if I had to go one place to pick one, I would go to world of disney they have a whole kitchen and dining stuff area!

There's actually a kitchen specific store down near the Christmas store and Rainforest Cafe that also has a ton of stuff.

Cinderelley
04-24-2015, 10:19 AM
It is the Starbucks ones that she wants. Is it pretty apparent which stores are Starbucks? Does anyone know if I can have the coffee cups shipped even though it isn't a "disney" store? I don't want to worry about breaking them on the way home.

Strmchsr
04-24-2015, 02:22 PM
Yes, the Starbucks stores are very apparent with the Starbucks logo. The MK one is near the Main St Bakery, the Epcot one is near the fountain where the ice cream place was, the DHS one is right on Hollywood Blvd. Can't remember about DAK. And I'm not sure about shipping. I know the Epcot mug is sold out until end of May/first of June.

lindique
04-24-2015, 06:36 PM
It is the Starbucks ones that she wants. Is it pretty apparent which stores are Starbucks? Does anyone know if I can have the coffee cups shipped even though it isn't a "disney" store? I don't want to worry about breaking them on the way home.

Yes, Disney will ship them for you. As I found out on my last trip, the mugs are considered to be Disney Merchandise - not Starbucks merchandise. You have to buy the mugs at the Starbucks stores. Then take them to either your resort gift shop or one of the larger stores in the parks (like the Emporium). They will arrange to ship them for you. (I did this on my last trip!):mcoffee:

Cinderelley
04-24-2015, 07:41 PM
Thanks. :D