PDA

View Full Version : 24 hours AND Costumes?! Yes!!!

mickeys_princess_mom
04-23-2015, 09:31 AM
I was already delirious cause DH just surprised me with a last-minute May long weekend trip, then I discovered that the day we arrive is the 24 hour event! Holy Cow! So much for the resort downtime that afternoon, lol. I know it's going to be crazy packed, but I sooo want to get up in the middle of that! And costumes, too?! I'm all over this!!! The great part is that we have no set schedule or ressies that day, so we can come and go as it works out. Whatever we get to do will be fun. I was thinking about all sorts of ideas, but kept coming back to Mary Poppins! When will I ever get to do this again?! Or my own summertime, cool version! What are you going to wear? :wave:

busterthebronco
04-24-2015, 09:20 AM
we're going for it too!
thinking of make ADR for breakfast somewhere at 2:00 am! also, where in the park can i take a nap?
:sleepin:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-26-2015, 02:52 PM
we're going for it too!
thinking of make ADR for breakfast somewhere at 2:00 am! also, where in the park can i take a nap?
:sleepin:

Lol, looks like you have been a few times! ;) Carousel of Progress is a must do for us, just seems to also have turned into a 'must-nap' for me...