PDA

View Full Version : Lingering Flower and Garden Festival?

mickeys_princess_mom
04-21-2015, 09:44 AM
Very excited and surprised to be dashing back to the Magic for a long weekend, the weekend AFter the conclusion of the Flower and Garden Fest! I am grateful to have gotten to see it in March in full bloom, but I don't know that I've ever been right after it ends...Epcot is always beautiful, yet I wonder if the F&GF displays immediately disappear or has anyone seen them linger for a couple of weeks? Would love that!

:flower: :flower: :cloud9:

Orlando Resident
04-21-2015, 11:08 AM
As soon as the festival officially ends the flower gardens are usually gradually dismantled and removed typically over the course of a week or two, this really varies by area of the park though. Any special walk-in gardens are immediately closed when the festival ends so you will no longer be able to walk into those areas.

mickeys_princess_mom
04-21-2015, 06:58 PM
I will enjoy whatever is there! Thanks! :wave:

tjstrike
04-23-2015, 04:20 AM
Most of the topiaries will be around through the end of May, but like OR said, all the little walk through flower or butterfly areas will be gone.

mickeys_princess_mom
04-23-2015, 09:14 AM
Most of the topiaries will be around through the end of May, but like OR said, all the little walk through flower or butterfly areas will be gone.

Thanks!
:wave: