PDA

View Full Version : Art Of Animation

Lizzie
04-20-2015, 04:49 PM
Few questions.
Are there hallways at this hotel or do the doors for each room like the All Stars.

Also do they have elevators. We travel with strollers so wondering if we should ask for a bottom floor.

And if we spend a lot of time at the pool is there a room or section we should ask for that is most convenient. We come back most days for an afternoon swim. Our kids relate vacation to spending time in the pool.

Thanks!

BrerGnat
04-20-2015, 05:06 PM
The suites have interior hallways and elevators. The little Mermaid section of standard rooms has exterior doors but also has elevators.

The Nemo and Lion King sections are closest to the main pool. The Cars section has its own small pool as does the Little Mermaid section.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-20-2015, 06:39 PM
The main pool at AoA is HUGE!! But, I have to say that I like the Cars pools better. The theming is awesome, and it is smaller, so less crowded and easier to keep an eye on the kids.

eandrsmom
04-26-2015, 05:40 PM
We stayed in the Lion King section. It wasn't too far from the pool, the Nemo section is closer. It was closest to the bus transportation, so if you're using the bus system, you may want to consider staying in the Lion King area. I always prefer a ground floor with little ones as well.

Ramblingman
05-04-2015, 02:15 PM
We stayed in the Cars section right after they opened. I agree the Cars pool can be preferable, due to it being smaller and less populated. You have the option of walking to the larger main pool or you can hook up with a cone shaped bungalow right there and have at it.

Win-Win