PDA

View Full Version : Boma breakfast

DANAM
04-19-2015, 07:49 PM
I booked Boma for breakfast. We really want to check out the hotel more than anything. We would love to say here next trip. Plus I hear the food is awesome. But other than myself my family are not very adventurous eaters. I thought breakfast would be safe. I am starting to wonder if I made a mistake in thinking that. Has anyone been for breakfast? Is it normal fare mixed with more adventurous options. I personally would love to do dinner but no one else in my party would eat.

cer
04-20-2015, 12:03 AM
You are going to love Boma breakfast! It is so great. There are plenty of safe choices food-wise.
It is one of our favorite breakfasts on property. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
04-20-2015, 06:26 PM
Boma's breakfast is the best on property. Most selections are normal breakfast type foods. With that, they have an incredible dinner too !! The names are an oddity of sorts, but the food is great !! You will not want to miss this one !! :thumbsup:

DANAM
04-20-2015, 09:01 PM
Oh awesome I am so glad we booked this place. I think I'm more excited to check out the hotel though :mickey:

SueQ
04-23-2015, 10:20 AM
I booked Boma for breakfast. We really want to check out the hotel more than anything. We would love to say here next trip. Plus I hear the food is awesome. But other than myself my family are not very adventurous eaters. I thought breakfast would be safe. I am starting to wonder if I made a mistake in thinking that. Has anyone been for breakfast? Is it normal fare mixed with more adventurous options. I personally would love to do dinner but no one else in my party would eat.
We're staying at AKL Kidani in October and I am going to try and Boma for breakfast one morning. My husband is also not so adventurous when it comes to food. This will be our first stay at AKL. I'm looking forward to it. Just hoping our room is not a loooong walk from lobby.

4disneynuts
04-23-2015, 10:30 AM
You will love the breakfast. This is my DH favorite place to eat breakfast. He especially loves the juice!! Enjoy.

gatorinaz28
04-23-2015, 08:56 PM
I agree with everyone above. We eat breakfast at Boma every trip...sometimes multiple times.

snowflakegirl
04-23-2015, 09:51 PM
I'm glad to hear such good reviews. Boma is a favorite of ours for dinner and we always make sure to add it to our "musts" for a trip. On our last trip my DH and I stayed at AKL and walking through the lobby breakfast smelled SO good. We're planning breakfast there on our trip this summer!

ffrda
04-24-2015, 03:07 PM
Just tried Boma for breakfast for the first time last Monday 4/20....and loved it. My daughter is NOT an adventurous eater and she absolutely loved it. There are tons of choices, including cooked-to-order omelettes, bacon, sausage, home fries, all the normal breakfast offerings, so worry not.
And most importantly....try the Jungle Juice!!!!

You will love the lobby of this hotel, it's stunning.

Enjoy!

FFRDA

PlutoPlanet
04-27-2015, 12:21 PM
Boma is our favorite breakfast. They have the favorite dishes an a few unique to Boma.