PDA

View Full Version : Las Ventanas-CSR

missymouseworld
04-19-2015, 07:48 AM
On our trip last week we had a terrific breakfast on Easter morning at Las Ventanas - CSR. The service was great and the food delicious. I had the Sourdough French Toast with a berry butter/compote and grilled ham. So Good! My daughter had the Vegetable Omelet which was just as good. The CM was so attentive and even gave us coffee/tea in to-go cups, without asking for it.

The restaurant is near the convention hall area past the Pepper Market situated next to the Rix Lounge. The prices were reasonable and we wanted to try dinner there as well, but didn't have time to fit it in this trip. However, I would definitely recommend the breakfast.

I like finding places like this that don't otherwise get too much attention. When we stayed at Beach Club once, everyone was talking about the Cape May Café and we couldn't get in, so we tried the Captain's Grille and loved it. Another nice surprise.

Anyone have any other resort restaurants that don't get the attention/notoriety but are really good?

Figment!
04-19-2015, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the review! :number1:

Grand Floridian Cafe and Kona Cafe are my two favorite 'Hidden Gem's at the Resorts.

missymouseworld
04-19-2015, 04:35 PM
We really like the GF Café also.....we had breakfast there as well. We went to Ohana at the Poly but want to try Kona Café next time. I will put it on my list.