PDA

View Full Version : Aulani shuttles?

SignguyTom
04-17-2015, 08:20 AM
We are hoping to visit Aulani for our anniversary and were wondering if the resort possibly had shuttles, free or paid, to some of the local attractions like Pearl Harbor, Waikiki, etc... Thanks in advance for your insight!

faline
04-17-2015, 09:42 AM
They offer excursions that you can book from Aulani to other offerings on the island. I remember they had excursions available to Waikiki and to area shopping malls. I'd be surprised if they don't offer one to Pearl Harbor. Personally, I'd probably rent a car for the duration of my stay at Aulani.

Priority Four
04-20-2015, 02:15 PM
My son went stayed there on his honeymoon. He said the car rental was the way to go.

MrsJ1022
06-01-2015, 10:46 AM
We went in 2012. We rented a car for the first day to go stock up on groceries and supplies for our 2 BR. We took an excursion to Pearl Harbor through Disney that picks you up right out front I think there are different excursions that you can do based on length, but it is a paid service. Then the second week we were there we rented car so we could go to Waikiki, drive up to the north shore, went to dole plantation, climbed diamond head, and just explored the island. The excursion to Pearl Harbor was nice because they plana everything out for you, but if you just wanted to explore yoursel rental car is defnitely the way to go. We found Aulani and KoOlina to be in a little bubble which we enjoyed. There are restaurants and other hotels right next to it that you can walk to, but like you said if you wanted to go to waikiki or other big tourist attractions a car might be the best way to go.