PDA

View Full Version : Frozen’ Summer Fun LIVE Returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 17 – September 7

faberj
04-15-2015, 12:10 PM
Is this a free event or do I need to buy tickets? My DS would love this! Thanks!

disney_daddy
04-15-2015, 04:26 PM
You will need a ticket, I think the price was $69 for an adult but not sure, but the Orlando Sentinel newspaper just had an article on it that I was reading today. It's under Travel and then Daily Disney.

VWL Mom
04-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Reservations for the Premium Package which gives your reserved viewing for three events went on sale today. Cost is $69 for adults, $39 for children age 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity are included). Reservations can be made online or by calling 407-939-3463. Package availability is limited; so don’t let this opportunity go. Further information can be found here (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/04/reservations-for-the-frozen-summer-fun-premium-package-at-walt-disney-world-resort-now-available/).

You don't need to buy a ticket to see the event, just to take advantage of the preferred viewings areas, dessert party, and some of the extras.

Mickey'sGirl
04-15-2015, 05:52 PM
Last year every one was given awesome Olaf fans when entering DHS. They kept us cool in some pretty hot conditions, and were great free souvenirs to bring home!!