PDA

View Full Version : Favorite spot to......?

manutd1
04-13-2015, 05:10 PM
When we are in WDW, I will bring a few cigars for the week. Certain nights late when the kids are going to sleep...I'll enjoy a late night cigar by the pool,watching folks have fun in the pools (any resort we are at). Some folks enjoy a nice drink..but I find a good cigar very relaxing..and its mighty special when enjoying one at the world!!:thumbsup:
What is your pleasure when you have some "my" time. I'll note my only "my" time is when the kids need to fall asleep. I'm a night owl!!
I also love Scotch..but thats kinda tough to transport without worrying about it breaking during luggage change..

Christine
04-13-2015, 06:54 PM
Coffee and toast on my balcony. It's an every morning tradition for me!

VWL Mom
04-13-2015, 07:24 PM
For me it's coffee on the beach at WL watching the sunrise :cloud9:

KylesMom
04-14-2015, 11:49 AM
For me it's a glass of wine after dark at WL on my balcony, listening to the boat horns in the distance . . . :wine:

manutd1
04-14-2015, 08:45 PM
For me it's a glass of wine after dark at WL on my balcony, listening to the boat horns in the distance . . . :wine:
Yes, I do love those balconies!!! When we have stayed at W.L. they make GREAT spots to enjoy a cigar!! But, sometimes I like to people watch and obviously the balcony is too remote for that.
so, I end up around the pool or geyser area.