PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Wishes?

Paiges
04-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Are there fireworks the nights that they have MNSSHP? The schedule I have says no Wishes those nights, but I've seen mention of Hallowishes. If there are fireworks - are they different enough to make a special effort worthwhile to watch from outside the park?

Thank you! :mickey:

faline
04-13-2015, 07:09 AM
There is a special edition of fireworks on party nights and it is definitely worthwhile to make plans to watch them. On these nights, the fireworks (as seen from inside the park) are 360°. From outside the park, they spread across the sky quite magnificently.

conan617
04-13-2015, 10:41 AM
IMHO Hallowishes is the most spectacular fireworks display I have witnessed. I don't think you will be disappointed if you make the effort to see them.

joonyer
04-13-2015, 11:08 PM
I also have to say that "Hallowishes " is my favorite WDW nighttime show of all of them. It's well worth going to the party, at least once. Combined with the "Boo to You" Halloween parade, its the best nighttime experience in all of WDW, IMO.

Paiges
04-19-2015, 08:36 PM
Hmmm. We are already planning to go to Night of Joy when we are there, so I'm not sure our budget will allow us to do another ticketed event. But it sounds great! Do the MVSHP tickets sell out? And if so, how far ahead of the event?

If we decide we can't swing tickets, is there any specific spot outside the park that would be better for viewing Hallowishes?

Thank you!

epceddie
04-20-2015, 08:13 PM
Some sell out, but most don't. Halloween night will be a sellout for sure. We always try to go on a Tuesday night and stay away from Sunday and Friday night parties. The fireworks and the parade are spectacular. We also enjoy watching the ride of the Headless Horseman.

AdventurerKim
04-21-2015, 02:59 PM
Everything about MNSSHP is awesome! It is the best WDW event and my favorite one to attend, especially with also being able to go to F&WF at Epcot which is delicious. Going for MNSSHP and F&WF is my favorite time to go to WDW, even though I like the holiday decorations at Thanksgiving/Christmas and F&GF in Spring.

Paiges
04-23-2015, 11:08 PM
All right, you people are really making me want to go! We will see how the budget works out.:)