PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion

Coleby
04-11-2015, 01:04 PM
Ok, I have read several places that the photos and ride video were coming to the HM. Did this ever get put in?

EeyoresBestFriend
04-11-2015, 09:20 PM
I had heard that as well, but sadly, when we were there 2 weeks ago, there was no video.

Got ones for TOT and 7 Dwarves though.

I hope it will be in the future for HM along the same style as TOT. It was really kewl!

Coleby
04-13-2015, 09:36 AM
Ok, I asked on the facebook page and they went and according to the cast member, yes, it does do the MM at the end scene. At the hitch hikers....I will see in a week!

missymouseworld
04-13-2015, 12:48 PM
Was on the Haunted Mansion ride a couple days ago, and there wasn't any pictures on my Photopass email that I received when I returned home. Mine Train was there, as well as Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear.

Coleby
04-13-2015, 12:54 PM
Hmmm. Wonder why the cast members are saying yes if it not happening. Even spoke to someone in chat and they said yes.

I love (sarcasm) miscommunication. I know it would be wishful thinking if it were fixed by the time we go lol

PopPhan
04-13-2015, 03:59 PM
Was on the Haunted Mansion ride a couple days ago, and there wasn't any pictures on my Photopass email that I received when I returned home. Mine Train was there, as well as Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear.

Hmmm. Wonder why the cast members are saying yes if it not happening. Even spoke to someone in chat and they said yes.

I love (sarcasm) miscommunication. I know it would be wishful thinking if it were fixed by the time we go lol

Maybe it is only if you purchase the MemoryMaker package. The plain PhotoPass package doesn't include it???

Coleby
04-13-2015, 04:31 PM
Maybe it is only if you purchase the MemoryMaker package. The plain PhotoPass package doesn't include it???

Maybe...I will test it next week and find out, we already purchased the MM because we used it in Sept and loved it! Well worth the money!

bob6572
04-26-2015, 06:57 PM
Jus got back. No photo option. But they do have a neat option of turning you into a HM type Portrait in the gift shop.

VWL Mom
04-26-2015, 07:43 PM
Jus got back. No photo option. But they do have a neat option of turning you into a HM type Portrait in the gift shop.

Really?? We haven't been since the new gift shop opened. I'll have to check it out.