PDA

View Full Version : Treehouse Villas?

donald-doc
04-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Hello all!

Our family is having a debate about the location of the treehouse villas.

Our daughters are 15 and 13 years old, we love going to pools and the parks.

Is this too far from the Saratoga pools? Will we be too isolated?

Happy to hear your thoughts!

DD

tjstrike
04-10-2015, 10:35 PM
The tree houses are closest to the grandstand but they're a bus ride away from the main pool at the springs. You also have to take 2 buses to get to the parks.

MyDisneyworld
04-11-2015, 08:38 AM
We have stayed at the treehouses twice and loved it. If you stay in one of the treehouses closest to the walking path to the main house it's a short 5 minute walk. We loved using the pool located in the treehouses and there was another pool along the walking path to the main pool. Also the walking path goes past the bus stop in SSR so you can skip the treehouse bus.
Our family really loved how calm and relaxing it was there. The 3rd bedroom was a real bonus that my girls will never forget.

Enjoy your trip.

PlutoPlanet
04-13-2015, 12:22 PM
One tip I heard was that if you stay in the treehouses, it is better to have a car.

DizneyFreak2002
04-13-2015, 02:18 PM
The tree houses have their own pool, no need to use the overly crowded main one... Just use the one for the tree house villas...

Isolated? Kind of... But it is so nice and quiet, I don't mind being isolated... Nice and relaxing especially when you are on the go all day in the parks... it is nice to come back to the room without a lot of the hustle and bustle going on...

Checkers
04-16-2015, 06:51 PM
The only negatives I've heard about the THVs are the master only has a queen bed and parking spaces are not reserved so if you have a car and your neighbor has two, good luck.

MyDisneyworld
04-17-2015, 06:47 AM
Both times I have stayed at the treehouses I had a car and never experienced an issue with parking.